Lone Peak 4.0 Low Rain Snow Mud Trail Running Shoe
Rather than dread the crunching leaves and telltale crispness in the air that signifies winter's swift approach, let yourself get excited for a little mud, slush, and snow in your trail running routine. Add Altra's Lone Peak 4.0 Low Rain Snow Mud Women's Trail Running Shoe to your rotation, and you'll enjoy a breathable eVent upper that'll keep your feet dry and comfortable as you splash through a mix of trail conditions. As you pound down long descents, responsive A-Bound cushioning guards against fatiguing impact on hardpack, while the built-in StoneGuard and protective toe cap protect against unexpected trail hazards. Altra's wide toe box lets your toes spread out naturally, and the Zero Drop platform ensures a natural, low-impact stride. With this shoe you can tackle uneven ascents and slick, rocky singletrack with confidence knowing that the TrailClaw lugs and MaxTrac rubber stand ready to grab onto unpredictable, changing terrain.
- A waterproof trail show designed for tackling all-season conditions
- eVent upper stops mud, rain, and snow from soaking your socks
- TrailClaw lugs provide dependable traction in all conditions
- Cushioned midsole offers a responsive ride on the trail
- Rock plate and protective toe cap guard against trail hazards
- FootShape toe box lets your feet splay and relax naturally
- Zero Drop platform promotes a natural running stride
- Hook-and-loop gaiter attachment lets you keep trail debris out
- Item #ATR004R
What do you think about this product?
November 19, 2018
Given as gift, but I've been told the shoe is light while staying comfortably cushioned. The deep wide grooves are great to prevent slipping on rocks and snow. The roomy toe box is great for wide feet and the shoe fits more natural than other shoe. The main drawback is that the lacing is complicated, but that may be by design to help keep the elements out