Lone Peak 4.0 Mid Rain Snow Mud Trail Running Shoe
Some of the best races around the world take place in the spring, but it's hard to be in shape for spring races when you start training in, well, the spring. That means lots of cold mornings, miles of mud and slush, and the Altra Lone Peak 4.0 Mid Rain Snow Mud Trail Running Shoe. With a waterproof upper and a rugged outsole, this shoe was designed to get you through anything Mother Nature can toss your way without missing a step. eVent technology in the upper offers total protection against rain, snow, and all of that wonderful in-between stuff, but stays super breathable so none of that heat you're building up gets trapped inside. For steep and sloppy trails, the outsole has been updated with tough MaxTrac rubber, and designed with a multi-directional TrailClaw lug pattern for dependable traction in any conditions.
For even more performance on technical trails, there's a 4-point GaiterTrap system that allows for hook-and-loop attachment of compatible gaiters, keeping snow, mud, and other trail debris out of your shoes. The reinforced toe cap and underfoot StoneGuard rock plate keep you protected from any unexpected rocks, roots, or other trail hazards that may be lurking under a few inches of fresh snow. The rest of the shoe is decked out with the same features you expect from Altra. It's got a wider toe box for natural foot splay, a Zero Drop platform to promote a natural and low-impact stride, and an A-Bound midsole for an energetic ride that won't break down over time.
- Run through sloppy and snowy trails in this versatile trail shoe
- eVent upper offers waterproof protection from rain and snow
- Lugged outsole provides grip on tough trails in all conditions
- Rock plate and toe cap protect you from unexpected rocks and roots
- 4-point gaiter attachment system lets you keep out snow and mud
- Wide toe box and Zero Drop platform promote a natural stride
- Responsive cushioning gives you an energized ride over long miles
- Item #ATR004S