New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
King MT 2 Trail Running Shoe - Women's
As you start to graduate from mellow forest trails to steeper mountain climbs and longer peak-bagging missions you need your shoes to keep up with the increasing demands of the trail, and with the Altra King MT 2 Trail Running Shoe you'll have the durability and performance you need for the tough terrain and unfavorable conditions you'll find in the mountains. Its Vibram Megagrip outsole, now updated to be thinner and more lightweight than before, maintains the same steady traction in both wet and dry conditions, so even when sudden storms swing through you'll still be able to navigate roots and rocks with ease.
Plus, the outsole's also outfitted with 6mm lugs that really dig into soft and muddy trails, while updates to the drainage system ensure that rain and puddle water won't hang out in your shoes for long. Special lugs at the forefoot help you maintain a stronger toe-off in steep terrain, and the gaiter-compatible design helps prevent dirt, rocks, mud, and other trail debris from getting caught in your shoe and ruining your run. You've got all of that with the added benefits of Altra's intuitive design that focuses on a healthy running stride, so you'll have a more natural footfall and toe-off than you would with standard running shoes.
- Trail shoe to help you take on rugged peaks on tough trails
- Vibram Megagrip rubber offers traction in all weather conditions
- Updated outsole is lighter and thinner with the same grip as before
- Enhanced drainage performance sheds water quickly as you run
- Responsive midsole cushioning keeps your stride poppy on long runs
- Gaiter compatible design helps keep trail debris out of your shoe
- Zero Drop design encourages a low-impact midfoot strike
- Wide toe box lets your toes splay for a comfortable stride
- Item #ATR005R