King MT 1.5 Trail Running Shoe
You started out your passion for running on the roads around your house, but it wasn't long before you grew bored with the flat monotony and escalated (literally) to backcountry trails with more rugged elevation gains before landing in the world of peak-bagging, obstacle course races. With the Altra Women's King MT 1.5 Trail Running Shoe, you're finally able to embrace your evolved running style, conquering windswept ridges and glacial cirques with ease. Built specifically for mountain running, the King MT 1.5 features a Vibram MegaGrip outsole with 6mm lugs that are ready to rip, grip, break, and provide medial support in all sorts of conditions—especially the untrekked kind.
Now making its second season debut, the 1.5 has refreshed uppers with more durable mesh and enhanced drainage in the toes and medial midfoot, keeping that muddy water where it belongs—on the trail. The FootLock strap has also been moved medially and lower down on the arch for a more comfortable feel. It retains the Altra Ego midsole, which keeps rock-shock down and comfort up while still providing an energetic feel underfoot that keeps you cruising, and it continues Altra's Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box; these features encouraging a natural stride and allow your toes to splay and move with ease.
- Lean, mean trail machine for rugged roads and mountain races
- Durable nylon provides quick-drying, water-draining comfort
- Vibram 6mm lugs relish the feel of rocky, muddy trails
- Midsole offers cushioning with an active, springy feel
- Drainage points at toes and midsole keep you comfy on wet trails
- Altra promotes a better running form through smarter design
- Item #ATR0046
What do you think about this product?