Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Road Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Kayenta Running Shoe
Whether you're running a triathlon or enjoy a lightweight shoe for your road runs, reach for the Altra Kayenta Running Shoe. The newest addition to the Altra road line up, the Kayenta provides you with comfort and performance across urban surfaces. For starters, it features a two-layer upper that adapts to your foot shape and provides you with quick-drying, breathable comfort through the miles. Its Max-LT midsole offers a responsive ride without weighing you down while strategically placed rubber pods on the soles increase the shoes overall durability. Finally, as you can expect with other Altra shoes, the Kayenta is constructed with a Zero Drop Platform and a FootShape Toe Box to encourage a natural stride and natural toe splay to help prevent common running injuries.
- Road shoe with lightweight performance for your runs and triathlons
- Zero Drop Platform helps encourage a natural stride as you run
- 2-Layer Quick-Dry Air Mesh keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- FootShape Toe Box allows toes to comfortably splay in each step
- Max-LT midsole provides a responsive ride without adding weight
- Full rubber sole offers reliable traction across urban surfaces
- Strategically placed rubber pods on the soles increase durability
- Altra focuses on eliminating common injuries with smart designs
- Item #ATR0055
- Upper Material
- 2-layer Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- FootShape Toe Box
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 23 / 23mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
May 2, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
Shoe feels great but runs just a bit short. Will reorder for the next size up. All in all love them