Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Road Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Kayenta Running Shoe
Whether you're running a triathlon or are a road runner who loves logging miles in a lightweight shoe, the Altra Kayenta Running Shoe provides you with the performance needed for your runs. The newest addition to Altra's road line up, the Kayenta features a two-layer upper that adapts to your foot shape and provides quick-drying, breathable comfort. The Max-LT midsole provides you with a responsive ride while strategically placed rubber pods on the soles increase durability. Similar with other Altra shoes, the Kayenta is constructed with a Zero Drop Platform and a FootShape Toe Box to encourage a natural stride and toe splay to help prevent common running impact injuries.
- Running shoe with lightweight performance for your road runs
- Zero Drop Platform encourages a more natural stride as you run
- 2-layer Quick-Dry Air Mesh keeps your feet cool through the miles
- FootShape Toe Box allows toes to comfortable splay each step
- Max-LT midsole construction provides you with a responsive ride
- Full rubber sole delivers reliable traction across urban surfaces
- Strategically placed rubber pods on the sole increase durability
- Altra focuses on eliminating common injuries with smart designs
- Item #ATR0054
- Upper Material
- 2-layer Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 23 / 23mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
July 28, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 170 lbs
Comfortable fast shoe with no cushion. Which is fine, just know what you are getting. If you're a slow plotter this shoe isn't for you. My problem is with the durability. I am a ball of the foot striker and I've worked through the white part of the sole in he front of the shoe in under 300 miles. I dont drag my feet or shuffle. The soft sole wears away like cardboard. It looks like they tried to save money by not adding as much of the harder yellow sole. This sole was built for running on grass. Not the road. There are better durable altras out there. This ones on sale for a reason.
May 8, 2019
- True to size
- 5` 10"
- 210 lbs
It will take some time to condition your feet to these shoe, between the no sock, wide toe box, and zero drop, but once you will not regret it. These are the best running shoes I’ve ever worn.