Your workout calls for high intensity, and you answer. Get yourself a shoe that responds the same way with the Altra Hiit XT Running Shoe. Designed with high intensity interval training in mind, this shoe is ideal for any active pursuit with quick lateral motions. For lifting and other cross training needs, you've got lots of natural stability, with a FootShape toe box lets your toes splay out naturally to give you the stable and powerful stance you need for maximum performance.
Key to the Hiit XT is the Powersole footbed. Removing the insole lowers the stack height several millimeters to give you the Powersole configuration, a closer-to-the ground feeling for more stability. A sticky rubber outsole gives you lots of traction for quick pivots and climbing drills, while a Zero Drop platform gives you a more natural stance at standstill and a lower impact landing for running and jumping.
- A cross training shoe that delivers stability and grip
- Powersole footbed and removable insole provide close-to-ground feel
- Wide toe box lets your feet splay naturally for a more stable stance
- Sticky rubber outsole grips gym floors and climbing ropes
- Zero Drop platform gives you a lower impact landing
- Item #ATR004W