Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Backpacking Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
See all Zion has to offer.
Zion National Park's valleys, rivers, and grand canyons were first discovered by contemporary climbers and hikers wearing packs similar to the Alps Mountaineering Zion 64 Backpack. With a traditional external frame, the Zion boasts a capacity suitable for most classic weekend trips like The Narrows or The West Rim Trail. It's a traditional top loader with a secondary bottom access for sleeping bags, and ice axe attachments allow you to enjoy Zion in the best way that winter has to offer.
- Classic external frame backpack for weekend trekking trips
- Telescoping frame adjusts padded shoulders and waist for custom fits
- Traditional top loader with zippered sleeping bag bottom
- Pockets provide storage for hydration reservoir and bottles
- Ice axe attachments for the occasional winter climb
- Item #ALM002Z
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
[fabrics] 100% polyester, 100% Lycra [frame] 100% aluminum
64L (3900cu in)
external frame, telescoping
padded, adjustable, sternum strap
internal sleeve, port
1 large front, 2 zippered side, 1 water bottle
Ice Axe Carry
Sleeping Bag Compartment
[torso length] 17 - 24in [waist belt width] 17 - 24in