Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Why We Like The Ibex 3 Tent
Backpacking trips are a lot easier when we hike up with the light, ventilated Alps Mountaineering Ibex 3 Tent in our pack. Alps built the walls out of no-see-um mesh for maximum
ventilation and airflow, and the floor and fly out of PU-coated
polyester taffeta for protection against the elements. Two doors and
vestibules give us and our backpacking buddies plenty of personal space, while aluminum poles ensure a lot of head room, as well as a quick, simple setup.
- Lightweight 3-person backpacking tent with ample ventilation
- Full mesh walls allow optimal ventilation on warm, muggy nights
- 2-pole design allows you to comfortably sit without feeling cramped
- Pole clips easily snap over tent poles for a quick set-up
- Rain fly buckles to the tent for a more secure attachment
- Dual doors make it easier to get in and out of the tent
- Dual vestibules provide plenty of room for gear storage
- Mesh storage pockets and a gear loft help to keep you organized
- Item #ALM000E
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.