Select style & size:Select options
Highlands 3 Tent
The Alps Mountaineering Highlands 3 Tent provides 4-season protection so you and your buddies can explore the world year-round. The taffeta fly and floor have PU coatings for weather-resistance, and the walls have no-see-um mesh windows to bring in the breezes on warm summer evenings. Alps Mountaineering connected each aluminum pole with a weatherproof shock cord in order to help the tent stand strong against windy weather.
The Highland also provides plenty of space for you and your fellow campers because we all know that heading into cold and miserable environments is far more fun with friends. With nearly four feet of head space, two doors, mesh storage pockets for keys and headlamps, and two large vestibules for all your gear, you won't feel cramped when your weather window is still days away. Alps Mountaineering also included a gear loft, aluminum stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches for your convenience.
- 4-season tent for mid-winter epics in the backcountry
- Double-wall design grants more space for gear in vestibules
- Zippered mesh vents close for protection from the elements
- Pole clips snap easily for fast setup in terrible conditions
- Shockcord in tent poles withstand severe weather
- Extra-large zippers are easy to open and close with gloves
- Gear loft helps you stay organized on gear-heavy expeditions
- Item #ALM006X
- Q & A
What is the difference of this tent alps mountaineering highlands 3 vs the tasmanian 3 model or is this the same?