Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Why We Like The Highlands 3 Tent
The Alps Mountaineering Highlands 3 Tent provides 4-season protection so we can explore the world year-round. The taffeta fly and floor have PU coatings for weather resistance, and the walls have no-see-um mesh windows to bring in the breezes on warm summer evenings. Alps Mountaineering connected each aluminum pole with a weatherproof shock cord in order to help the tent stand strong against windy weather. The Tasmanian provides plenty of space for everyone, with nearly four feet of headspace, two doors, mesh storage pockets for keys and headlamps, and two large vestibules for all our gear. Alps Mountaineering also included a gear loft, aluminum stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches.
- 4-season tent allows year-round adventuring
- Fly offers solid coverage from rain and snow
- No-see-um mesh windows keep the air flowing in the summertime
- 7000-series aluminum poles with weatherproof shock cord
- Two doors with two vestibules for gear storage
- Mesh storage pockets let wet gear dry
- Gear loft, aluminum stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches included
- Item #ALM000G
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.