Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Why We Like The Highlands 2 Tent
The lightweight Alps Mountaineering Highlands 2 Tent gives us 4-season protection so we can trek with a buddy over mountains year-round. The taffeta fly and floor have PU coatings for weather-resistance, and the walls have windows that zip open to let breezes flow through the no-see-um mesh on warm summer evenings. This tent provides plenty of space, with nearly four feet of head room, two doors, mesh storage pockets for keys and headlamps, and two large vestibules for all the gear.
- Lightweight 4-season backpacking tent for two people
- No-see-um mesh windows promote cooling airflow
- Polyester taffeta floor and fly with PU coatings keep you dry
- Poles with weatherproof shock cord provide a sturdy setup
- Two doors, two vestibules open up space and storage
- Aluminum stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches included
- Mesh storage pockets and gear loft organize small items
- Item #ALM000F
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.