Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Flashlights we have in stock.View Similar Products
ALP's biggest, brightest flashlight, the ALPS Mountaineering Spark 240 Flashlight illuminates broad swaths when you're navigating the trail after dark and handling power outages after thunderstorms blow through. The ultra-bright Cree LED packs 240 lumens on its highest setting for impressive illumination in the depths of night. Four lighting modes include high, low, strobe, and SOS for emergencies. It runs on two AA batteries for convenience, lasting up to 15 hours on its lowest setting. Rugged aluminum housing stands up to serious abuse on the trail while sealing out moisture and rain showers, as backed by its IPX-7 waterproof standards.
- ALP's biggest, brightest flashlight
- Bright Cree LED projects 240-lumens
- Rugged aluminum body for durability
- Four modes: high, low, strobe, SOS
- Runs on 2 AA batteries for convenience
- Lasts 15-hours on its lowest setting
- Fully waterproof to IPX-7 standards
- Lanyard attachment point
- Item #ALM002M
- Q & A
Great Light at a Great Price!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wanted a sturdy LED flashlight that didn't take some off the wall battery that was supper expensive and I found it! This light takes AA batteries and is well made on top of being waterproof and multiple settings. Might have to buy a few for my house to replace some old Maglights.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
great and well made flashlight. I like that it is waterproof
What are the flashlight's measurements (length x width)?