Alps Mountaineering's Red Rock 34 Backpack has a traditional construction that hearkens back to the days of Kor and Ingalls placing car parts in Castleton as a form of climbing protection, or when the Grand Canyon first became a national park. Despite having an external frame, the Red Rock has all the modern updates necessary for any minimalist overnighter, including a hydration reservoir, lashing systems for sleeping bags or tents, and comfy padding at the shoulders, waist, and back for optimal comfort on the trail.
- External frame backpack built for overnighters
- Telescoping frame adjusts padded shoulders and waist for custom fit
- Traditional top loader with lashing tabs for secure storage
- Hydration reservoir sleeve and port for easy drinking on the trail
- Pockets provide storage for bottles, valuables, layers, and more
- Item #ALM002Y