Select Style & Size
Koda 2 Tent
The ALPS Mountaineering Koda 2 Tent is inspired by the best-selling Taurus tent to provide you with a fully featured, high quality shelter for backpacking or camping trips. What sets the Koda apart from the Taurus is its half mesh walls that ensure you and your two tent mates keep comfortable through muggy summer nights while the full-coverage fly keeps everyone protected from late spring rain showers. To further enhance weather protection, ALPS coated and factory seam sealed the fly and floor and added waterproof fly buckles to help keep you, your friends, and your gear dry. The lightweight poles, quick assembly, and roomy vestibules make the tent an easy choice when you arrive at the campsite after the sun sets.
- Freestanding 2 person tent for backpacking trips spring through fall
- Pole clips easily snap into place for quick assembly in the dark
- Half mesh walls allow for optimal ventilation on warm summer nights
- Full-coverage fly provides protection in fall and spring showers
- Factory sealed seams on the fly and floor keep moisture at bay
- Vestibules allow you to conveniently store your gear out of storms
- Mesh storage pockets and gear loft accommodate smaller necessities
- Easy-to-use large #8 zippers hold up to multiple seasons of use
- Item #ALM005Q
- [fly] 75D 185T polyester, 1500mm urethane coating, [floor] 75D 185T polyester, 2000mm urethane coating
- Wall Type
- 700-series aluminum (9.5mm)
- Pole Attachment
- Number of Doors
- Number of Vestibules
- Vestibule Space
- 20sq ft
- 4 half-mesh walls
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 5 x 7.5ft
- Floor Space
- 37sq ft
- Packed Size
- 6 x 22in
- Trail Weight
- 5lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 17, 2020
best tent on the market for the money !
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I have many expensive tents was trying to get my buddy into camping for a low cost this thing is pretty light and very durable materials also the bag has compression straps just as good or better then competitors for 3 to 4x the amount would highly recomend.
December 4, 2020
I know its technically 3-seasons tent, but what would be the lowest temperature you'd recommend using this tent for?
December 13, 2020
Hey Stella, I also have this tent & it’s pretty comfortable at 40f. I wouldn’t go much cooler with it, but I sleep cold so you might try it out yourself!
December 13, 2020
Does this come with a footprint?