Select a size:
Why We Like The Westgate 3 Tent
The ALPS Mountaineering Westgate 3 Tent keeps us comfortable and our gear organized on multi-day adventures in the backcountry. Since we can't control the weather, ALPS designed the Westgate with three poles to create a strong and sturdy framework that combats surprise storms. Its weatherproof fly and factory-sealed seams also keep out inclement weather to keep you and your gear dry. This fly securely buckles to the tent and is easily adjustable to keep the weather at bay. Two vestibules shelter backpacks and camping gear from the storm while internal mesh pockets and a gear loft help keep your small essentials close at hand.
- Freestanding tent that combats surprise storms on camping trips
- 3-pole design creates a strong and sturdy tent in inclement weather
- Easily adjustable fly offers weatherproof protection during storms
- Weatherproof fly features multiple vents to increase ventilation
- Mesh roof vents and zip mesh windows allow ventilation for comfort
- 2 doors allow easy entry and exit when you need to get up at night
- 2 vestibules store and keep your gear protected from the elements
- Mesh storage pockets and gear loft help keep your things organized
- Item #ALM005O
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.