Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Explorer Trekking Pole
Stabilize and support yourself on rocky stretches of trail and steep inclines with the ALPS Mountaineering Explorer Trekking Pole. This classic trekking pole is crafted from 7075 aluminum for lightweight carrying and high-strength properties. The Tungsten Carbide tip aggressively digs into trail surfaces, while the large basket promotes balance across uneven ground. Its anti-shock system dissipates vibration on trails strewn with roots and loose rocks. It fits a large variety of users by extending from 26.75 to 53-inches. Includes one pole.
- Stabilization and support for rugged hikes
- 7075 aluminum for a lightweight feel and durability
- Adjustable design extends from 26.75 to 53-inches
- Anti-shock system absorbs fatiguing vibration
- Tungsten carbide tip digs into trail surfaces
- Large basket lends balance on the trail
- EVA foam handle with adjustable wrist strap
- Includes one pole
- Item #ALM002N
- 7075 aluminum
- 26.75 - 53 in
- Adjustable Length
- Locking Mechanism
- twist-locking system
- foam, EVA
- Tungsten Carbide tip
- yes, anti-shock impact system
- yes, large basket
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.