Why We Like The Greycliff 2 Tent
Feel the summer breeze in your hair and never miss a glimpse of pristine scenery in the ALPS Mountaineering Greycliff 2 Tent. With primarily mesh walls and roof, you won't miss a thing and you'll optimize your every moment in the outdoors. The durable, strong, yet lightweight fly and floor will come to your rescue when the storm hits. Two doors and vestibules keep this two-person, three-season shelter traffic-free and roomy, so you can have a view and room to enjoy it.
- Bomber three-season protection and comfort in a lightweight package
- Durable 75D 185T polyester fly with UV protection keeps out rain
- Factory-sealed seams on floor and fly keep damp leaks out
- 7000-series aluminum poles offer lightweight, sound structure
- Two doors with extra-large zippers and vestibules prevent traffic jams
- Sleeps two in a rectangle comfortably
- Mesh walls and roof keep the air flowing and fresh
- Item #ALM006I
- [fly] 75D 185T polyester, [body] 75D 185T polyester, mesh, [floor] 75D 185T polyester, PU coating (3000mm)
- Wall Type
- 7000-series aluminum (8.5mm)
- Pole Attachment
- Number of Doors
- Number of Vestibules
- Vestibule Space
- 17sq ft
- Gear Loft
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- [length] 88in, [width at head] 52in, [width at feet] 44in
- Floor Space
- 31.5sq ft
- Packed Size
- 6 x 20in
- Trail Weight
- 5lb 3oz
- Packed Weight
- 5lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 11, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love the ease of setup and general design. I haven’t had the chance to really get it out too much, but so far I love it.
September 8, 2019
Quality & Compact
The zippers work well. Color coding on stacks and base make for quick setup.
August 3, 2020
does it include footprint?
May 26, 2020
Is a footprint / floor saver included?