The Alps & Meters Men's Touring Vest has an almost après-ski style if it wasn't more than acceptable to wear on bluebird days as well as around the ski town. Alps & Meters waxed the breathable cotton-blended shell for water-resistance that can shed snow spraying from skis, or even a light rain shower on an alpine trek. Polartec Alpha insulates the vest with a unique air permeability that begins to breathe right when you put the vest on, making it great for more athletic endeavors.
- Vintage ski vest performs well on and off the slopes
- Waxed cotton nylon blend is water-resistant and breathable
- Polartec Alpha insulation adds air-permeable warmth
- Hydrophilic mesh lining ventilates, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Item #AAM000D
- waxed cotton nylon blend
- Polartec Alpha (80g)
- 1 large front
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?