Get Resort Ready With Our Top Picks—Shop Now
Sale from Current price: $191.72 - Original price: $349.95
Select a color:Olive Oil
Select a size:
The Alps & Meters Men's Touring Vest has an almost après-ski style if it wasn't more than acceptable to wear on bluebird days as well as around the ski town. Alps & Meters waxed the breathable cotton-blended shell for water-resistance that can shed snow spraying from skis, or even a light rain shower on an alpine trek. Polartec Alpha insulates the vest with a unique air permeability that begins to breathe right when you put the vest on, making it great for more athletic endeavors.
- Vintage ski vest performs well on and off the slopes
- Waxed cotton nylon blend is water-resistant and breathable
- Polartec Alpha insulation adds air-permeable warmth
- Hydrophilic mesh lining ventilates, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Item #AAM000D
- waxed cotton nylon blend
- Polartec Alpha (80g)
- 1 large front
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.