Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The Alps & Meters Patrol Jacket was inspired by the rugged outerwear of early ski patrollers, but you'll be surprised at how modern it is in its feel and performance. It's made with a durable cotton canvas material for a timeless look that wears just as well around town as it does on the mountain, and features a waterproof membrane to keep you dry when you luck into a fluffy powder day. Despite its decidedly casual look, this jacket is deceptively technical. The hood slides over a helmet for added weather protection at the resort, underarm vents cool you down when you start to work up a sweat blazing down fresh groomers, and a powder skirt keeps snow from getting in when you slide out, then removes when it's time to hit the town later. You'll have lots of storage for trail maps and cell phones with the hand and chest pockets, and you can keep yourself a little more visible in low light with the bright orange lining color.
- Slopes-to-city ski jacket with classic looks and modern performance
- Waterproof canvas material keeps you dry on snowy days
- Underarm vents let out heat when you work up a sweat on the mountain
- Helmet-compatible hood ensure weather protection at any time
- Powder skirt removes when you rock your jacket around town
- Bright orange lining gives you added visibility for safety
- Front pocket give you storage around town and in the lift line
- Comfortable cuffs prevent the wind from getting in
- Item #AAM000C
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.