Select a Size
Select a Color
Vector Tech Short
If high speeds and gnarly trails are your forte, it's worth owning a pair of liner shorts that provide you with some impact protection if things don't go as planned. The Alpinestars Vector Tech Short is a great option, because not only do they provide mountain bikers with a comfortable chamois for long days in the saddle, but they protect your hips, thighs, and tailbone in the event of a crash. The stretch mesh construction ensures superb moisture wicking and breathability, while the compressive fit helps support your muscles and reduce fatigue during big days in the mountains. An elastic waistband ensures a comfortable fit, while silicone print on the inside of the thighs keep the shorts in place on rough, bumpy trails.
- Liner shorts offering all-day comfort and crash protection
- Impact-absorbing EVA foam on thighs, hips, and tailbone
- Noosfera multi-density chamois cushions your sit bones
- Ventilated mesh construction provides comfort and breathability
- Compressive fit supports muscles during long days in the saddle
- Elastic waist and silicone printing on thigh ensure a stay-put fit
- Item #APN01KG
- [face fabric] stretch mesh, [impact padding] EVA memory foam
- Noosfera multi-density
- elastic waistband
- mesh, ventilated impact padding
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail, downhill
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?
July 2, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 210 lbs
Chamois seems decent, the hip pad seems a bit more robust but the rest of them are just squishy foam inserts. Not actual padding that has resemblance to Leatt or others with hardening on impact material or stiff foam. Appears to be about same consistency as the chamois itself. Returning it for something that will actually help protect in minor crashes
September 21, 2019
Hope I never need the protection!
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 182 lbs
These fit well, and seem to have protection located in all the right places. I'd say they run SLIGHTLY larger than other cycling shorts. I usually wear a large, and ordered a large. While I think a medium would probably be too small for me, this large is bigger than most larges...not by much, but, something to think about if you are "between sizes".