Select Style & Size
Vector Tech Protection Short-Sleeve Jacket
Suit up for getting rowdy with the Alpinestars Vector Tech Protection Short-Sleeve Jacket. This body-armor packed top offers you an impact-absorbing shield on your shoulders, back, sides and chest, so you can charge hard, with a little extra confidence, knowing you've got CE certified pads to take the sting out of impacts, if you underestimate a gap jump, or a soft berm sends you wayside into the woods. The shoulder and back pads are crafted ergonomically to taper to your body, and can easily be removed to make washing the jacket simple. The back panel has room for a hydration pack on top of the back pad, allowing hose routing over the shoulder so you can keep hydrated and cool while you ride. Alpinestars constructs the jacket with stretchable mesh panels that are strategically placed to help keep the core of the jacket in place while you ride, and let sweat escape so you don't have to bake on warm summer rides.
- An impact-absorbing jacket for hard hitting days
- Removable back panel is ergonomic and contours to you
- Softer chest and side pads are reinforced to absorb impact
- Streamlined design contours to your body and fits under jersey
- Slim-profiled shoulder guards can be removed for easy washing
- Water reservoir housing now features two hose routing options
- Mesh panels keep things lightweight and breathable
- Item #APN01KE
- front zip
- Protection Area
- back, chest, sides, shoulders
- CE level 1
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?
July 11, 2020
front protection is a joke
- I returned this product before using it
Nice long flexible spine protection pad, its a shame that's about all this garment offers. There is no rib or core protection, just a few tiny thin pads on the chest. If your looking for a back protector only this may be a good option, but for the price there are better products out there. I was looking for light weight all around upper body protection, and went with the troy lee 7850.
February 7, 2021
What about the shoulders? It looks like it covers the AC joint really well?
June 28, 2020
What liter size hydration bladder is supported?
July 24, 2020
Hi Michael! According to Alpinestars, you should be good going up to a 1.5L bladder.