Select a Size
Select a Color
Vector Tech MIPS Helmet
Alpinestars is a household name in the motorsports world, being recognized as one of the industry leaders in protective gear for well over two decades. Their mountain bike gear has also proven to be comfortable and effective, so we're excited to see that they've finally expanded their range to include helmets with the Vector Tech MIPS Helmet.
Featuring 19 openings for airy ventilation along with extended coverage around the temple and nape areas, the Vector Tech is right on par with leading enduro helmets that offer increased protection for steep trails littered with rocks and roots. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is reinforced with internal cages for added strength, and is co-molded to an EPS foam liner to cushion the force of high speed impacts. Like many premium trail helmets, the Vector Tech comes with MIPS technology for added protection against the harmful rotational impact forces that can occur in some types of crashes.
- Alpinestars' flagship helmet for aggressive trail riding
- Lightweight shell with internal reinforcements for strength
- Extended coverage for the temple and back of the head
- 19 ventilation ports ensures plenty of cooling airflow
- MIPS technology guards against rotational impacts
- Comfort liner is breathable, washable, and replaceable
- Adjustable visor can be tilted for safe storage of goggles
- Quick-release chin strap and size adjustment dial for easy fitting
- Item #APN01LG
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- 19 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- dial at back of head
- 3-position adjustable
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
August 23, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 190 lbs
Great fit and custom looks. A bit on heavy side but don’t notice after 10 minutes into the ride. Visor adjustability is a rad feature! I may by a second - that’s how much I dig it!
May 22, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
I wanted to like this helmet - I love the way it looks but that's not everything. Unfortunately it had 2 big issues as far as I am concerned. 1st it did not come with a helmet bag which is a big negative at this price point and 2nd and most importantly the fit in a large is awful. The chin strap can not be extended long enough to comfortably fit. It is almost as if they put a medium strap on a large helmet. I'm going back to a Bell.