Ready to rip.
Alpinestars constructed the Men's Vector Pant with a multi-panel, ergonomic design that follows your body closely to reduce excess bagginess and features strategically placed stretch panels for greater range of motion when you're ripping blistering downhill laps and sending doubles in the bike park. Although it's tailored to fit closely, you'll be able to wear knee pads underneath without sacrificing your mobility while you're downhill racing, thanks to the ribbed stretch panel at the back of the knees.
Seeing downhill laps are often brutal to your clothing, the Vector Pant is reinforced along the seat and knees with burly polyester fabric to prevent ripping and fraying. 3D-contoured knee and shins are padded for added protection from pedal strikes and nasty spills while racing and riding. Other key features include a silicone finish along the inner waist to prevent them from sliding off, adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs for a customized fit, and TPR detailing throughout for a signature look.
- Ergonomically contoured pants for downhill racing
- Reinforced with burly polyester at seat and knees
- Ribbed stretch panel behind knee for pad integration
- 3D-contoured knee and shins are padded for protection
- Strategically placed stretch panels for range of motion
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters, inner-waist silicone print
- Tailored with a performance-oriented fit
- Item #APN01EX