When you need a pair that can move between enduro marathons, lift-served DH laps, and hammerfest trail rides without skipping a beat, you'll be hard-pressed to do better than the Alpinestars' Stella Pathfinder Women's Short. It reaches down to the knee, so you won't feel exposed when you're blowing up high-speed berms or bucking your way down rugged gardens, but the legs taper slightly so it also won't interfere when you're mashing out high-speed singletrack.
The multi-panel construction is designed to provide unhindered mobility, but Alpinestars also integrated stretch mesh panels just to make sure you can move freely. Then, the removable, breathable, moisture-wicking, and chamois-equipped liner gives you lasting comfort, versatility, and an impact-absorbing barrier between you and the saddle, even if through most of the ride you're standing up or hanging off the back. Two adjustable tabs at the waist make sure you don't have to deal with unwanted low-riders, and two zippered hand pockets hold onto multitools, snacks, phones, and maybe even a trail map or two.
- Move freely in reliable comfort all over the mountain
- Stretchy ripstop fabric brings mobility and durability
- Regular fit promotes a more natural range of motion
- Removable liner with cushy chamois padding wicks sweat
- Adjustable waist tabs put customization in your hands
- Zippered pockets offer safe storage for on-trail essentials
- Item #APN019P