Select style & size:Select options
It takes spills to get thrills.
You can't progress your skills without taking a few spills along the way, so make sure you're prepared to take the inevitable impacts in stride with the Alpinestars Sequence Elbow Protector. It offers complete coverage of your elbow area, while allowing mobility and breathable comfort so you can rally downhill trails and send it in the bike park without feeling restricted or weighed down. Lightweight injected polymer plates protect against impact and abrasion, and they're strategically placed in ergonomic panels that let your arms flex freely and promote cooling airflow. There's also an integrated grid structure that disperse energy across the entire surface to take the sting out of direct impacts. Stretch mesh fabric wicks sweat and keeps the padding close to your body while you ride rugged trails. Although there's no way to prevent all wipeouts, you can ride away from them a little easier with the Sequence elbow protector.
- Light and breathable, yet highly protective MTB elbow pads
- Outer grid shell reduces weight and improves airflow
- Flexible injected polymer padding absorbs impacts
- Stretch mesh fabric manages moisture and flexes easily
- Plate design dissipates energy throughout pad
- Ergonomic contoured padding prevents heat buildup
- Hook-and-loop straps offers secure fit while allowing mobility
- TPR pull tabs make it easy to pull on with gloves on
- Item #APN01F3
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
S/M was too large for me and so I unfortunately had to return them. I loved the feel and they weren't extremely bulky. I am sure they will do the job of giving great protection. I wish there was a XS/S available I would think it would have fit me. Make sure to look at the measurements before purchasing.
Ran large but seem decent
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These seem like they would be nice and provide a lot of arm protection. They don't have a ton of flex at the elbow. The bottom is more of a hard protection and the top is more of a softer rubber. I returned these because they ran too large. I have a 12" forearm and a 12.5" bicep, the size chart said I should be in a L/XL but that was way too big. They seemed like they would be decently comfortable if they were sized right but I opted to try a different style.