Select style & size:Select options
Downhill race day calls for a different level of preparation than your cross-country cronies do. For starters, you're not about to toss on Lycra or lightweight baggies and call it good. Your trail demands are a bit more serious, and Alpinestars understands your needs, which is why it crafts the Racer Pant. These multi-panel, ergonomically profiled pants are built with burly fabric built for scuffles with rocks and tree bark, and features a fit that's built for riding, with articulated knees ready to pedal, and room to layer on body armor. In places where movement is key, like the knees and lower back, Alpinestars employs its ribbed, stretch material that can flexes with you, while a mesh panel at the back of knee boosts breathability so you can keep comfortable while you ride. 600-Denure ripstop fabric makes up the bulk of the pants to give you superior abrasion resistance, and a DWR coating finishes them off to keep showers and mud rolling off of you.
- Shorts to ready yourself for DH race day
- Burly 600D fabric holds up to abrasion on trail
- Articulated cut at shin and knee stays comfortable
- Stretch panels at knee and back increase flexibility
- Mesh panels boost breathability to keep cool
- DWR treatment sheds water and rain sowers
- Multi-panel cut has room for body armor
- Item #APN01JJ
- [seat area, legs] 600D poly-fabric, [panels] 4-way stretch, [back, knees] ribbed stretch panel, [back of knee] mesh insert, [detailing, logos, tabs] thermoplastic rubber
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?
December 29, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
High quality material, fits comfortably when biking. Water resistant and offers good protection.