There are few things more obnoxious than getting bushwhacked on a bare knee when you’re lacing your way through tight switchbacks on a rowdy descent, so to keep those knees covered Alpinestars offers the Northshore Short for Men with plenty of length to shield you from stray branches and poison oak alike. Crafted to ride, the Northshore Short features a generously-stretchy blend of nylon and elastane that moves with you when you ride, offering give when you need to put the hammer down, and moisture-wicking support on long climbs. A gusseted crotch offers a boost in durability, and a little extra room to move, and inner thigh ventilation holes let the breeze in where you need it most.
- Long inseam baggies for extra knee coverage
- Gusseted crotch gives your room to move
- Ventilated inner thigh for breathability on the go
- Stretchy fabric offers room for knee pads
- Ample pockets for stashing essentials
- Item #APN01GZ
- Q & A
Comfortable, lightweight and breathable
Very Comfortable and lightweight during pedaling. Great for hot days.