30% Offsale $48.96 $69.95
Drop in the right way.
Constructed from a lightweight poly fabric, and with PU-reinforcements in high-abrasion areas, the Alpinestars Men's Drop Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey helps you go fast in breathable, wicking, and stretchy comfort. The open mesh insert on the back panel keeps cool air flowing through as you battle intense hill climbs, and the extended lower back hem adds more coverage for your most demanding days in the saddle. Alpinestars gave this jersey an anti-odor treatment for freshness at the end of the day, as well as reflective details to help you stay visible once the sun's gone down.
- Techy enduro jersey built with top-tier performance features
- Polyester wicks sweat and stretches with you
- Regular fit promotes unrestricted movement
- Open mesh backpanel keeps breathability high
- Terry cloth patch wipes down mud-splatted shades or goggles
- Side pockets stash your snacks and maps
- Anti-odor treatment fights funky smells
- Reflective details increase visibility after dark
- Item #APN01FI
downhill, enduro, trail
- Q & A
Great details - favorite MTB jersey
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great looking and highly functional jersey. I wear it for aggressive mountain bike riding and it's super comfortable. But just last weekend wore it straight from a ride to my daughter's lacrosse game.