Alps 8.0 Short-Sleeve Jersey
If endless ribbons of spectacular singletrack are what you're after, the Alpinestars Alps 8.0 Short-Sleeve Jersey will help you bag mile after mile in blissful comfort. It's constructed from a durable poly-textile that resists the rough and tumble of the trail, and incorporates four-way stretch fibers for excellent mobility, comfort, and fit. The fabric pulls moisture away from the skin when you're sweating it out on tough climbs, and features a quick-dry treatment to ensure you're dry and sweat-free by the time you reach the top. Strategic mesh panels provide the necessary ventilation for warmer days, while an elongated lower back panel gives you extra coverage when you're dropping in on steep descents. Overall this jersey is very similar to the Alps 6.0 Short-Sleeve Jersey, but sees the addition of an ergonomic collar that resists chafing and discomfort during long days on the bike.
- A short-sleeve MTB jersey for big days on the bike
- Four-way stretch fabric promotes comfort and mobility
- Moisture-wicking properties keep you dry and sweat-free
- Ergonomic collar improves comfort on long rides
- Mesh inserts add ventilation for hot summer days
- Elongated lower back for coverage in the riding position
- Zippered side pocket secures your keys or valuables
- Fade-resistant graphics withstand the test of time
- Item #APN01J5
- 1 zippered side
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?
March 26, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
The Alps 8.0 jersey has become my go-to jersey whenever I'm heading out on the trails. The material feels great, and does a great job pulling moisture away from the skin. The fit is tight in all the right places so it's comfortable without ever billowing. The mesh on the back and under the arms does a great job at dumping heat. Some mtb jerseys I've owned had weird collars that were way too wide or tight. The Alps 8.0 is not like. The collar feels like your favorite t-shirt. Thankfully, I haven't had the opportunity to test the durability of material in a crash yet, but it does a great job of not catching on branches in tight sections of trail.