Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Alps 6.0 Short
The Alpine 6.0 Short is what you'll find us wearing high in the Wasatch Alpine all summer long. The shorts are built for long, grueling climbs up and keep us free from restrictions on the rewarding ride down. We’ll wear these on our big ride days, plenty ventilated and stretchy where it counts, the lightweight short nearly disappears while we’re pedaling.
- Performance short for enduro and long trial days
- Enduro short fabric is non-restrictive and breathes well
- Liner-compatible with any pair of bib or tights
- Ventilated front thigh for premier airflow
- Large front pockets and smaller zip pockets for ride essentials
- Waist hook-and-loop adjustments provide a secure fit
- Item #APNP0IL
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.