Alps 6.0 Long-Sleeve Jersey
Whether you're pedaling along a southwest desert mesa, or charging steep lines in the northern Rockies, the Alpinestars Alps 6.0 Long-Sleeve Jersey will keep you dry, comfortable, and protected thanks to it's breathable polyester fabrics and long-sleeve coverage. The main fabric also features four-way stretch fibers for excellent freedom of movement on the bike, and a soft, stretchy feel against the skin. When seasons change and weather gets cooler, layer it on over your jersey on chilly mornings and brisk descents to stay warm without overheating.
- Ride any trail with this performance long-sleeve jersey
- Main fabric is durable, breathable, and wicks moisture
- 4-way stretch fibers improve mobility and comfort
- Mesh inserts for extra ventilation on warmer days
- Extended lower back for coverage in the riding position
- Quick-dry treatment helps fight off odor
- Size zippered pocket for keys or valuables
- Fade-resistant graphics keep the jersey looking fresh
- Item #APN01J7
- 1 zippered side
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?
October 12, 2020
Great Fall/Spring/Summer Riding Shirt
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I purchased this shirt for fall riding when it is getting cool and damp. This shirt did not disappoint. I wore this shirt for the first time on the shore of Lake Superior riding the North Trails of Marquette, MI. The day started out in the low 50's and ended in the low 70's this shirt keep me warm in the morning and keep me cool in the afternoon warm temps. Buy two one for each weekend day.
June 22, 2019
Soft, light and cool!!
- I've used it several times
This is a great Jersey for me. I ride in the woods a lot and need the protection from the branches and bugs. This is well ventilated with a full back strap of ventilation. It has a little integrated pocket for a mutitool or phone. It’s humid here and this is breathable enough to keep me cool even in the heat.