Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Chest & Spine Protection we have in stock.View Similar Products
Bionic Pro Protection Jacket
It pays to suit up in the Bionic Pro Protection Jacket before dropping into technical freeride lines, learning new tricks in the bike park, and ripping downhill courses better suited for pros than us mere mortals. Both lightweight and highly ventilated, the Bionic Pro Protection Jacket keeps you cool and comfortable while you're downhill racing and freeriding with its ventilated protection plates and breathable stretch mesh fabric. A fully adjustable kidney belt and side straps keep it nice and tight, so you won't have to worry about it slipping down or moving around as you ride hard and fast.
Upper body coverage includes a divided chest protector with a ventilated honeycomb-like structure, alongside fully breathable shoulder and elbow pads that dissipate crushing impacts, should you suffer a nasty fall at higher speeds or crash onto sharp rocks alongside the trail. And seeing your spine is prone to serious damage in the instance of a high-speed crash, it's reinforced with ergonomic protection that follows the natural curvature of your back. This ventilated back protection is sized in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions to get the fit and feel just right, and the upper back plate is removable for compatibility with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
- Full upper body protection for downhill and freeride
- Engineered for low weight and excellent breathability
- Ergonomic protection plates absorb and dissipate impact forces
- Stretch mesh fabric keeps protective plates close to the body
- Padded panels under the plates ensure next-to-skin comfort
- Adjustable waist belt and side straps for a secure custom fit
- Thermoformed foam collar and shoulder for improved comfort
- Removable upper back plate for use with Bionic Neck Support
- Item #APN01K8
- [face fabric] stretch mesh, [plates] polyurethane padding, injected polymer blend, [collar, shoulders] thermoformed foam, [kidney belt] elastic, thermoplastic rubber
- full-length front zipper, hook-and-loop kidney belt
- Protection Area
- chest, spine, shoulders, elbows
- [shoulder, elbow protector] CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1, [back protector] CE EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1, [chest protector] CE EN 1621-3:2016 Level 2
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, bike park
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?