Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Backpacking Food we have in stock.View Similar Products
- A delicious breakfast scramble to whip up after a night in the woods
- 460 calories per package is a light breakfast for two
- Prepared inside the resealable bag for easy cleanup
- Convenient pouch is easy to haul in your backpack
- Just add water for a lightning fast breakfast
- Item #AIR000T
- Servings Per Container
- egg, milk
- Claimed Weight
- 3.5 oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, camping
What do you think about this product?
July 19, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
I was excited to try this but decided to swap it for another meal as this one requires cooking. Make sure you read the instructions and decide if you're up for the task/it's right for your trip. It requires soaking in the bag for 10 minutes and then cooking on a stove top. Since I was going to be taking this on the JMT for 16 days and want to be super lazy about cleaning out my pot I decided this meal isn't right for this trip. Will definitely try in the future!
July 14, 2019
It gets the job done
As Jonathan stated in his review, the potatoes wouldn't cook. After 10-15 minutes of sitting in the bag, the potatoes were still crunchy. I tossed mine in a wrap and had a slightly soupy, crunchy breakfast burrito. The taste is better than the Y2K era mountain house eggs I'm used to, but there are better options.
June 23, 2016
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The potatoes wouldn't cook, was very crunchy. Glad I had ramen noodles to back it up.