Why We Like The T 30 Eve Touring Boot
When our day calls for long trudges through the mountains we reach for the Alpina T 30 Eve Touring Boot. These boots combine ample lateral stability for side-hilling with warm insulation and reliable support that will keep our feet feeling good from trail head to trail head.
- Nordic boots designed for exploration deep in the mountains
- Robust synthetic upper holds up to the elements, keeps you dry
- Thinsulate insulation traps in heat, wicks away perspiration
- Anatomic footbed provides comfortable support all day long
- CMB cuffs provide lateral stability to your ankles
- Heel counter offers strong support, prevents slipping
- Internal lacing system allows for a customized fit
- Item #ALPZ25I
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] synthetic, [lace cover] neoprene
- integrated gaiter
- Last Width
- women's fit
- Binding Compatibility
- NNN, Prolink, Turnamic
- lace, zipper, hook-and-loop ankle strap
- Sole Material
- Alpina 2C
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- nordic classic
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 9, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
Decided to purchase women’s specific boots after suffering with constant blisters and hotspots with a pair men’s clearance sale boots (different brand, not Alpina). First ski was 10k, no blisters, no hot spots, no bandaids or ankle protectors. Comfortable. Warm. Overall great boots!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help