Select Style & Size
T10 Touring Boot
No one ever said treadmills were fun; in fact, we're pretty sure they were originally invented as a form of torture during the dark ages. Do you want to know what is fun? Cross country skiing. So, whether you're headed down to your favorite trail, or putting in a trail of your own through the woods, count on the Alpina T10 Touring Boot to keep your feet warm and comfortable as you keep your fitness level up and the fun-meter pinned.
The Alpina T10 is a soft boot ideal for the recreational skier that enjoys taking cruisers around the classic track or exploring the rolling terrain that surrounds it. They're insulated with Thinsulate for an added dose of heat and have a supportive plastic cuff for increased lateral stability as you glide around the track. Their quick lace closure reduces the amount of time you spend fiddling with your boots in the cold parking lot and work to ensure a snug and secure fit once you're ready to the hit the track. Like all Alpina boots, the T10 is NNN compatible and will work with NNN T3 Auto Nordic bindings.
- Soft boot flex delivers comfort without inhibiting control
- Plastic cuff provides good response between boot and ski
- Thinsulate insulation defends against the bite of winter
- Speed lacing system ensures quick entry and a secure fit
- Zippered lace cover keeps the snow out and the warmth in
- NNN T4 sole reduces foot fatigue so you can stay out longer
- Item #ALPZ24N
- Upper Material
- Binding Compatibility
- speed lacing system, zippered lace cover
- Sole Material
- NNN T4
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 6] 1lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?