Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Snowfield Touring Boot
Spend snow-filled days in the backcountry with your Nordic skis attached to Alpina's Snowfield Touring Boot. This touring boot balances between burliness and comfort for long days in isolated territory. Its durable leather upper contrasts with the soft lining with Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet warm and protected from terrain and harsh winter weather. A moderate flex makes the Snowfield supportive enough for long days on rough terrain.
The Snowfield styles Alpina's wide BC last that allows your foot to splay naturally for even more comfort on the track, and the TX-Loop Lacing assures a snug, secure fit from toe to heel. Underfoot, this boot boasts an anatomic footbed to improve stability, and the BC III sole accommodates NNN BC bindings.
- Burly Nordic ski boot for backcountry touring
- Moderate, supportive flex for long days in the backcountry
- Wide BC last assure long-lasting comfort
- Durable upper consists of leather, textile, and rubber
- Thinsulate insulation adds plenty of warmth for winter
- TX-Loop Lacing secures the fit from toe to heel
- BC III sole with NNN BC binding compatibility
- Item #ALP002J
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.