This is backcountry.
Sometimes you wish the track was already set and ready for you to speed across the backcountry on your Nordic skis, but that isn't what the backcountry is all about, so tie up the Alpina Women's Montana Eve Touring Boot and set that track like it was your job. This comfortable touring boot keeps your foot prime for stomping freshies for miles, and the moderately stiff flex assures the support you need for long days.
- Comfortable Nordic ski boot for backcountry touring
- Moderately stiff flex assures all-day support
- Wide women-specific last ensures long-lasting comfort
- Rugged synthetic leather upper with protective toe overlay
- Thinsulate insulation adds winter-worthy warmth
- Anatomic footbed improves stability over rugged terrain
- BC III sole with NNN binding compatibility
- Item #ALP002K
- Q & A
Wanted to like this...
...but the boot is too wide for my foot & heel so I'm returning these. I have no comment on the performance of this boot for BC X-country skiiing.