Ready to explore.
When you feel the need to get away from civilization and make some of your own tracks, lace up the Women's Alpina T10 Eve Touring Boot. The women-specific last wraps around your foot for a snug fit, while the anatomic footbed follows the curves of your feet for comfortable support. Thinsulate insulation provides enough warmth to keep you going for miles, and the heel counter helps keep your heel in place for increased comfort and better control over your skis. A zippered lace cover keeps snow from getting in through the speed lacing system when you venture off the beaten path and into soft snow.
- A comfortable boot for Nordic classic and touring
- Soft flex for happy feet all day long
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes toasty
- Speed lacing system is quick and secure
- Compatible with NNN bindings
- Item #ALP003E
- Q & A
First pair of XC boots.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
So far I am really liking these boots. I am surprised how comfortable they are and also how warm they are. Generally my feet go numb in my down hill boots but with these I didnt get a hint of cold. The cushioning is exceptionally plush. The only downside is no half sizes so I ordered up instead of down, and I can tell they are slightly big.