Select style & size:Select options
A not-so-classic classic.
Alpina might call the ECL Pro Boot a classic Nordic racer, but its original design is unlike anything you've ever felt before. For one thing, the ECL Pro is significantly softer than standard Nordic ski boots, and that soft flex allows maximum power and control while still maintaining the classic techniques you learned as a lad on the ol' Nordic track.
The ECL Pro styles a narrow, race-inspired last that promotes fast performance, and the TX-Loop Lacing assures a snug fit from toe to heel. In case you have a wider foot, the integrated plastic heel counter adapts to various foot shapes and volumes, and it enhances grip and stability on skinny skis. Alpina made the ECL Pro out of a one-piece gaiter for water-tight protection, an anatomic footbed for stability, and an Xcelerator sole with NNN binding compatibility.
- A classic Nordic ski boot designed for racing
- Supremely soft flex for maximum power and control
- Narrow race last with snug TX-Loop Lacing for a secure fit
- One-piece construction is seamless and water-tight
- Thinsulate insulation adds a touch of warmth
- Plastic heel counter improves power transfer to ski
- Anatomic footbed enhances stability
- Xcelerator sole with NNN binding compatibility
- Item #ALP002G