Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Comp Skate Boot
Be sure you're at the top of your game the next time you hit the Nordic trails with the Alpina Comp Skate Boot. Designed for everything from high-end racing to intense training, the Comp Skate has a stiff, powerful sole coupled with a plastic heel counter to keep the boot laterally stiff for a fast and responsive kick and stable glide. An anatomic footbed provides killer support and improves balance in all conditions, too, letting you kick hard worry about the burning in your lungs and muscles, not the pain in your arches. Its one-piece overboot is backed by a 4Dry membrane to repel moisture and maintain breathability so your feet stay dry from the inside and out. The NNN-compatible sole matches every ski in your quiver and makes short work of everything from sprint relays to 50K grinds.
- Stiff skate boot boasts an aggressive performance for Nordic racers
- Carbon cuff 3D shaped for stable support without much weight
- 4Dry membrane repels moisture and maintains breathability
- Light layer of Thinsulate insulation for athletic-driven warmth
- Elastic cuff adjustment ensures a secure fit
- Nylon sole is compatible with NNN bindings
- Item #ALPZ248
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.