Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
BC 1550 Backcountry Boot
Setting your own trail through untracked snow can take you through some wild, pristine winter landscapes, but you'll need the right boot to get your there. The Alpina BC 1550 Backcountry Boot protects from the deep snow and cold temps you'll encounter deep in the backcountry thanks to a rugged, reinforced upper and insulated design that retains heat in cold, damp snow. The medium flex offers a smooth forward flex as you glide across open meadows, and the plastic heel counter and CMB cuff delivers just enough stability to keep you in control of your metal-edged touring skis when you need to make a few quick turns down rolling hills. Alpina made the BC 1550 compatible with NNN BC bindings for a more secure, solid connection to the ski in variable snow conditions and the ever-changing backcountry terrain.
- Supportive Nordic boot built for exploring the backcountry
- Plastic heel counter, cuff, and medium flex increases control
- Reinforced toe cap and tongue withstands wear from brush and ice
- Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without adding bulk
- Compatible NNN BC bindings for increased support in deep snow
- Anatomic footbed and wider BC last maintains comfort all day
- Item #ALP0162
3 based on 38 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.