Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Zig Zag Frameset
We asked for an endurance-based road frame that can take on more than just smooth pavement, and All City Cycles answered with the Zig Zag Frameset. It features rip-roaring speed and efficiency to help us go further and farther, and a whole lot faster. All City focuses on speed and comfort with this frameset, which is why we're left feeling our best for everything from high-intensity sprints to extended rides from dawn until dusk with a few snack breaks and a lunch pit stop along the way. With this bike, we're chasing outstanding views at the tops of mountain passes, taking tight turns without holding back, and escaping the world on a bike that's elegantly crafted for a fun ride.
Because it's All City, we expect to see a certain level of craftsmanship, and we're not disappointed with the Zig Zag Frameset. This frame mixes old-school style with modern technology to make for a smooth ride with stable handling and the ability to zig-zag around with ease. A.C.E. steel tubing is heat-treated, air-hardened, and custom-extruded. This proprietary tubing cuts unnecessary weight and finds the thinnest walls possible without sacrificing strength. The Whisky No.9 fork features carbon blades and a tapered carbon steerer tube for versatility and lightness, and we like the amount of tire clearance we're seeing (700c x 32mm with fenders and 700c x 35mm without). Of course, a few signature details stand out, including All City's signature seat collar, the hidden fender mounts, and custom dropouts that are stylishly engraved.
- All City Cycles' endurance-based cycling frame for road riders
- Old-school steel tubing meets a modern twist with All City's A.C.E
- Whisky No.9 fork with carbon blades and a tapered carbon steerer tube
- All-City signature brazed-on seatpost clamp for a pop of style
- Stability and handling for taking tight turns at top speeds
- Roomy tire clearance with and without fenders
- Hidden fender mounts are cleverly placed
- Item #ACA000I