You don't have to hit Everest or collect all the 14-footers in Colorado to get your blood moving, the Men's LaVal Low GTX Hiking Shoe is perfectly content at lower elevations. Gore-Tex keeps your feet dry when you're hitting muskeg outside Anchorage, but also offers breathable comfort if you're taking it near the humid trails of the Pacific Northwest. The super grippy soles are inspired by mountain bike tires, so feel free to explore more rugged mountain trails without worrying about slipping into a raging river while you're taking a selfie, and enjoy a comfortable hiking experience with the well-thought-out footbed and midsole.
- Low-top hiking shoe for hitting easy to moderate trails
- Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry in muddy terrain
- Suede uppers provide classic, long-lasting style
- Tire-inspired soles improve grip, traction, and comfort
- Elica last improves comfort and support from heel-strike to toe-off
- Lace closure keeps this shoe snug and secure as you explore
- Item #AKU0019