Select Style & Size
An asset for two-hand casting.
- Level running line for spey or switch casting
- Coated floating line reduces friction and sheds water and scum
- Ridges reduce surface area against rod guides for better flow
- Black band makes it easy to tell where you are in the line
- Item #ARF000A
- [core] Power Core, [coating] Polyfuse XT Dual Layer System
- Taper Design
- Recommended Use
- spey, switch
What do you think about this product?
February 21, 2019
2 handed addiction--that sounds bad
- I've used it several times
Messing around with 2-handed rods more and more. Scagit lines, various heads and need some running line on the back. I've got a couple rigs going with different lines (and running lines) on each. Can't really tell the difference--they all seem to shoot well. It used to be you could buy an entire fly line for the cost of a running line. Fly lines are going up in price and piecing together a scandi line setup gets exorbitant. But swinging flies is addicting...