Select Style & Size
Rage Fly Line
Whether you're in a rage before you come to the river, or develop it over the frustration of unsuccessful fishing, the Rage Fly Line helps you find your zen. Airflo calls the Rage their hybrid head—designed to be a happy medium between a Skagit and Scandi head. When the wind picks up, you'll be glad you have its powerful taper and tip diameter that can straighten out a variety of leader and fly combinations better than your old Scandi head could. This bridge means the Rage can handle all of your two-handed needs, and it is available in weights applicable for everything from trout to steelhead.
- Floating fly line for two-handed rods
- Weight-forward taper easily straightens out your leader
- 50:50 taper to belly ratio for versatile performance
- Power Core minimizes stretch and memory
- Ultra-Supple Polyfuse XT coating sheds water and debris
- Loops at both ends for easy rigging
- Item #ARF000K
- Power Core, Ultra-Supple Polyfuse XT
- Overall Length
- Front Taper
- Rear Taper
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, stillwater fishing
What do you think about this product?
February 21, 2019
- I've used it several times
Got into some loomis short spey rods for salmon and trout. Found and online review where it stated the rod designer developed the rod around this line--I'm no 2-handed expert, but it does indeed load, lift and shoot well.