Airflo Kelly Galloup's Nymph/Indicator Fly Line
Select style & size:Select options
The good kind of aggression.
When you’re casting nymphs into fast-flowing water, your line needs to be able to handle heavy nymphs and indicators. Cast with the Airflo Kelly Galloup’s Nymph/Indicator fly line, and see how efficiently it straightens out heavy flies and large indicators with its larger tip diameter and more aggressive front taper. Once your nymph has sunk to the desired level and mending the line becomes imperative for a realistic presentation, count on the high-floating front section and extended rear taper to help keep your nymph at just the right height to tempt those quirky river fish.
- Nymph/indicator fly line for subsurface fly fishing
- Weight-forward taper for faster line movement
- High-floating front section helps you mend the line
- Aggressive front taper can handle heavy setups
- Power Core decreases line stretch
- Item #ARF0005
[core] Power Core, [coating] SuperDri Ridged
Fly Line Style
high energy tip, long rear