Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Whitewater Kayaks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Prowl the raging river.
It can be daunting to get out on whitewater, and not just because of the rapids. The Aire Tributary Tomcat Solo Inflatable Kayak is a good introduction for river paddling, and it comes at a less-than-intimidating price. With an inflatable design you get a stable taste of the water, and since it packs down small it eliminates the need for large truck beds or a roof-top tie-down system when it comes to transportation.
The Tributary Tomcat has three inflatable bladders, all wrapped in tough PVC that prevents a blowout while you're boofing holes and steep drops, and the inflatable seat is adjustable so you're comfortable as you play. There's plenty of room to bring gear along for the ride if you're hankering for a longer trip, with cargo loops and d-rings offering spots to attach thigh straps and dry bags. Mesh drain holes save your arms from tiring bailing efforts if the river gets feisty, and sturdy handles at the bow and stern save your arms when you're carrying it back to the car.
- Inflatable recreational kayak for starting out in whitewater
- Tough PVC shell provides tear- and puncture-resistant protection
- Three air-chamber design offers stable tracking on the water
- Inflatable seat provides adjustable comfort on the river
- Summit II valves offer easy inflation and deflation
- Mesh drainage holes offer a self-bailing design
- Cargo loops and d-rings offer anchor points for dry bags and gear
- Item #ARE001T
- Hull Material
- [bladders] AIREcell vinyl, [outer shell] 1000D PVC
- 10ft 3in
- Tube Diameter
- Air Chambers
- Paddler Skill
- beginner, intermediate
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?