Select style & size:Select options
When the rivers start surging with spring runoff, it's time to assemble your crew and shove off in the Aire Mammoth Raft. Designed to hold of crew of four-to-seven paddlers, this whitewater inflatable is primed for going on wild rides through roaring rapids.
Its squared-off stern is perfect for a paddle guide or a stern frame with oars, and the instant-draining mesh floor isn't afraid of getting soaked over and over again. The Mammoth's unique shape helps it rocket over waves, and then resurface quickly after you plunge into a hole thanks to the front cross piece. It comes standard with two thwarts, but it's ready to accept a third if you need it. A PVC layer on the bottom gives it extra abrasion resistance, so it won't mind brushes with boulders and gravelly bottoms. If rivers swollen with snowmelt are your cup of tea, then the Mammoth raft is, too.
- Ideal for big rivers and surging spring runoff
- Suits 4 to 7 person paddle teams
- Unique shape rockets over high waves
- Front cross piece helps it resurface quickly
- Squared stern for paddle guide or a stern mount frame
- Instant-draining mesh floor with three welded-in foot cups
- Comes with two thwarts, third available separately
- Includes full repair kit and owner's manual
- Item #ARE001O