Keep things skate style.
You'll look like you just rolled up straight from a skate session when you hit the terrain park in the Airblaster Men's Pretty Tight Pant. With a slim fit that's pretty tight (but still roomy enough to move in and wear a baselayer underneath) and plethora shred-ready features, this pant is ready to handle everything from frozen urban shred session to sunny spring park laps. The tough twill fabric is waterproof enough to keep you dry when light snow starts coming down or you take a slam in the slush, and it offers a bit of stretch so you can tweak your grabs without blowing out a seam. Mesh-lined inseam vents help you cool off in a hurry when the session gets heated, while boot gaiters keep snow out when you decide to dip into the woods in search of a couple pow turns.
- Stylish, waterproof pant for protection against the elements
- Waterproof, breathable fabric blocks out rain, sleet, and snow
- Mesh-lined vents move sweaty heat quickly away from your body
- Boot gaiters block out snow on deep days
- Multiple pockets safely store your wallet, keys, and snacks
- Slim fit takes your style from the streets to the hill
- Item #ABT006O
- Q & A
Easily My Most Favorite
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 140lbs
Women's snowboard pants fit me so poorly. I have such a hard time finding ones that fit my hips/thighs/butt. I'm also 5'1 (usually wear W M) and I get a lot of extra fabric by my ankles. I purchased the size small, and I must say I have never had a pair of pants fit me this well before. They go over my belly button for a comfortable high waisted fit. Not the stretchiest, but still a good amount of give. Already in love.